Thank you for coming to this page. Your support will change someone's life for the better.
- To give regularly to DDP by Standing Order
- To give a single donation to DDP
- To give by Credit/Debit Card
You can Donate Online Now
or please click Donation Form to download:
Please don’t forget to boost your donation by signing up for GiftAid if you are a UK tax payer
Fundraising for DDP
- Join our fundraising walks, carol singing and special events. Please call us on 020 7700 7298 or e-mail us.
- Set up your own event and raise funds through Virgin money giving
- Register on www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ddp and select DDP as the organisation you wish to support when you shop on-line through easyfundraising. Each purchase will generate a donation for DDP. Set your search engine to http://ddp.easysearch.org.uk to raise funds.
Leaving a Legacy
You may wish to remember Disability and Development Partners (DDP) in your will - this allows you to make a planned gift to a charity whose work you believe in, while ensuring that your family and the people you care about will be provided for after your lifetime. A bequest to charity is free of inheritance tax, reducing the total amount of tax payable on your estate.
Charities Aid Foundation
25 Kings Hill Avenue
Kent ME19 4TA